Notice the SLP acronym? :) Graphics are by Scrappin Doodles and Teaching in a Small Town. Font is by Cara Carroll of the First Grade Parade.
Here are the directions:
If you have a Mac, take a screen shot by pressing Command-Shift-4. This will bring up a circle with lines, and you can use that to take the screen shot. It will sound like a camera. The image will go to the desktop, and you can open it up. Laura's screen shot image now looks like this:From the top toolbar, select Tools-Annotate-Add Text:
This will bring up a plus sign. Place the plus sign where you want to add the text, and a vertical line will appear.
You will need to repeat these steps for each line of type. Then, either take a screen shot or save as an image, and add it to your blog post!
For PCs, right-click the image, import in PowerPoint, and add text boxes to add text. If this is all too complicated, just copy the image and put the answers below. You don't have to put text into the image.
Here is my response:
- This March, my State of Mind is Frantic! IEPs, State Achievement Testing, Progress Reports, and providing therapy!
- What I'm Loving - Spending time with my family. Ok, I love that all the time, not just in March!
- What I'm Prepping? I'm getting my Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow Verbs ready to go and also Blooming Preschool Language from Lauren at Busy Bee Speech.
There's one more step, joining the linky party. Click on the Add Your Link button at the bottom of Laura's post. Share the URL for your blog. Then, comment on four blogs total - the two before your entry and the two after.
Here are the rules:
1) Keep it clean and friendly.
2) You can mention your own items, as I did with Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow Verbs , but if you do that, please put in an items from someone else, as I did with Blooming Preschool Language. The purpose is networking.
3) Give credit where credit is due - fonts, link to original ideas, TPT/Teachers Notebook stores, Pinterest, etc.
4) After submitting your blog, visit four more blogs and make comments.
Head on over to Laura's page (Oh, How Pintearesting!) and Link Up!!! Thank you Laura for starting this Linky party!