Here are the rules:
For receiving One Lovely Blog award, I have to:
1. Follow the person who gave me the award, which I am already doing.
2. Link back to the blog - Oh, How Pintearesting! (If you haven't checked it out, Laura's blog is a mix of Speech Therapy, Pinterest ideas, and Disney!)
3. Pass the award to 15 bloggers and let them know that they have received the award.
For receiving the Versatile Blogger award, I have to:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated me - done
2. Include a link to their blog - Oh, How Pintearesting! (in case you missed it the first 2 times)
3. Include the award image in my post - above
4. Give 7 random facts about myself - below
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to the blog
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated
Seven random facts.
1) I collect Potato Heads.
2) I am completely addicted to iced coffee (made w/ my Keurig) with Archer Farms Sugar Free Caramel Syrup. Bonus: I never really drank coffee before I got the Keurig, now I try REALLY hard to limit myself to 1/day.
3) My favorite color is pink. When I left one of my former places of employment, they gave me a "pink party." Ironically, I was the only one NOT wearing pink!
4) I watch the Super Bowl more for the commercials more than for the game.
5) I still love swings!
6) I'm impatient...when I start something, I want to finish it immediately (and have it be perfect at the same time)
7) I hate silence…If I’m home, either the TV is on or I’m listening to music. I even fall asleep with the TV on.
Here are the 15 blogs I'm nominating for these awards:
1. Playing With Words 365
2. Let's Talk Speech-Language Pathology
3. Simply Speech
4. Crazy Speech World
5. Chapel Hill Snippets
6. Consonantly Speaking
7. Little Speech Corner
8. Public School SLPs
9. Speech Time Fun
10. Sublime Speech
11. Talk it Up
12. Live, Speak, Love
13. Cindy L. Meester's Blog
14. Murphy the Dog Blog