Talk about last minute! Just in time for the midnight EST deadline, here is my Edublog Awards Nomination Post!
- Best individual blog: Playing With Words 365. Katie does such a great job providing information that is useful for both parents and professionals!
- Best group blog: Speechie Freebies. Everyone loves a freebie and this site has a ton!
- Best student blog: Speechy Musings. Such great information and materials that I sometimes forget that Shannon is still a student!
- Best ed tech / resource sharing blog: PrAACtical AAC. This is your one-stop shop for all of your AAC needs.
- Most influential blog post of the year: If Only I Had Superpowers, Dear Prospective Adoptive Parent (I was on my way to grab a link to nominate a different post by CC and ran across this one. I can't believe I had forgotten it because I was very moved by it!)
- Best twitter hashtag: #SLPeeps of course!
- Best free web tool: Picto4Me. Great for making communication boards!
- Lifetime achievement: Speaking of Speech I believe this was the first speech therapy materials sharing site.
Good luck to all the nominees!!