• Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow Mat
• 48 Action Cards with sentences (16 images, each with sentence in past, present, & future tense)
• 48 Action Cards without sentences (3 sets of 16 images)
• 16 Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow Game Cards
• 16 Game Play Cards (Lose a Turn, Take an Extra Turn)
There are basically two options for game play...
•Game Play Option 1: Use the Action Cards with sentences and the Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow Mats. Have students draw a card, read the sentence, and place it on the appropriate section of the mat. Players that draw a Game Play Card will follow the direction on the card.
|Action Cards without Sentences|
|Game Play Cards|
•Game Play Option 2: Use the Action Cards without sentences. Have students draw an Action Card (e.g., boy blowing bubble) and a Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow card (e.g., Yesterday). Students will then generate a sentence combining the two and using appropriate verb tense (e.g., “Yesterday the boy blew a bubble.”). Players that draw a Game Play Card will follow the direction on the card.
|Action Cards with Sentences|
|Yesterday/Today/Tomorrow Game Cards|
You can view this item in my TPT Store.