Thursday, July 4, 2013

July 2013 SLP Link-Up

I don't know about you, but I love these link-ups that Laura from All Y'all Need (formerly Oh How Pintearesting) started up!  They're a great way to get to know all of your favorite bloggers a little better!  You can find the original graphic and link to the other blogs that are participating HERE.  Here's the latest:


Just:  Relaxing!  My last day of school was last Wednesday and last week was my bloggy b-day celebration! The b-day celebration was SOOO much fun, but I was CRAZY busy trying to keep on top of things! So this week, my first full week of summer vacation, I'm just sitting back and relaxing!  I promise more posts for you next week!

Using:  My backyard.  My in-laws bought my son a new gym set.  My brother-in-law has been here trying to put it together.  So, we've been spending a lot of time in the yard watching it go up (hopefully it will be done soon).

It's not quite done, but "Uncle" assures us it's sturdy and safe!

Last week was rainy and overcast, and rainy and overcast, and rainy some more!  Now the sun is finally out so we've been practicing soccer and playing in the pool (little kid pool, unfortunately not a "real" pool).  My son decided to drag his little slide over and make his own water slide...his FAVORITE thing to do in the water.  Fishing (with a $2.00 magnetic fishing set I found at a local pharmacy) is a close second!


Loving:  Being a SAHM (stay at home mom), even if it's only for 2 months!  I'm really loving being home with my little guy and I can't wait to do more and more fun things over the summer!

Yummy:  Kool Moose Cafe.  I was at a retirement party recently and this place was recommended to me.  It's a local self-serve frozen yogurt establishment.  Basically, you grab a bowl, choose your yogurt flavor(s), add toppings of your choice and pay by the ounce.  So yummy and so fun!  This store is themed like a mountain cabin.  There are wood carvings everywhere!  The biggest draw:  a train that moves along a track by the ceiling!  I have only been once, but definitely plan on going back and next time I'll be sure to take pictures. :)

Thanks so much Laura for continuing these fun link-ups every month!  If you're a blogger, head over to Laura's page for the graphic and to link up your post!


Happy Summer!!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...