Thursday, October 25, 2012

Thanksgiving FREEBIE!

Today was supposed to be my professional development day, but I'm home with a sick little guy.  While he's been lounging on the couch and watching movies, I've been working on this Thanksgiving Bingo game for you!

There are six different bingo game boards:




Plus a vocabulary list with draw cards:






Download this Freebie from my TPT store.  Hope you enjoy!


Activity updated 7/20/13.  Actual product may differ slightly from images above.

13 comments :

  1. Carrie, I love this! Thank you so much! Tomorrow is my PD day, so I'm hoping I'll get some activities created. :)

    -Brea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! Hope your PD is a productive one! :)

      Delete
  2. This is awesome Carrie! I just downloaded it and cannot wait to use it! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto above. Thanks for sharing this great activity. My students will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock Carrie! Already printed and in the lamination... just waiting for the laminator to warm up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm...for some reason it says the page can't be found (when I click "download"). Hopefully I can download it later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange! If you still have trouble, let me know and I'll email it to you.

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the head-start on Thanksgiving. I'll head on over to your store, but first I wanted to mention a free iBook I created for the ipad - The Ghostly Night. You can download it from iBooks and share it with students on the iPad. If you want more information about how to easily create iBooks, check out my latest blog post: http://speakwellreadwell.blogspot.com/2012/10/creepy-apples-and-easy-ebooks-make-your.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanette! I read you blog post and am heading over to check out the iBook now. Thanks for sharing!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...