Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Spring Into Speech Blog Hop

Are you excited that it's finally spring?  I know I sure am!  What better way to celebrate the arrival of spring than a Speech Blog Hop?



Seventeen of your favorite SLP bloggers have gotten together.  Each of us will provide you with a freebie and a clue.  Put all 17 clues together, unscramble the phrase, and make sure to visit the last stop on the blog hop.  There you can enter the phrase in the Rafflecopter for a chance to win.  $100 in TPT Gift Certificates will be awarded!!!

1st Place Winner receives a $50 TPT Gift Certificate
2nd Place Winner receives a $30 TPT Gift Certificate
3rd Place Winner receives a $20 TPT Gift Certificate

Here's my Freebie - Rainy Day /r/ Articulation Pack:


You get nine /r/ initial, nine /r/ medial, and nine /r/ final word cards.  Each word is placed on a raindrop.  Here's what they look like:


You also get a page of blank raindrop cards if you wish to add your own words.  I have used these to work on /r/ in carrier phrases.  Lay some articulation cards on the floor.  Have students stand over them and drop the rain cards.  They can say "It's raining on the___" or "It rained on the ___."

You can use the /r/ articulation cards on their own or with the included board game:



You can grab this freebie HERE.  Now back to the blog hop.  Here are your letters for the secret phrase:



Don't forget to collect the others from the rest of the blogs!




                                                                       
 Happy Hopping!




9 comments :

  1. Love this cute packet! Can always use more /r/ resources. Thanks for sharing!

    Abby
    Schoolhouse Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, wow so many freebies!

    Karen from AFVSLP

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I still need to go check them all out!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the Rainy Day /r/! Going to hop to the next blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have fun hopping around! (Can you believe I still haven't had a chance to make the rounds yet!)

      Delete
  4. Hey Carrie, I am not trying to complain at all because I great appreciate everything y'all are sharing on the blog hop. I was super excited for your R game as I have lots of kiddos targeting this sound. However, I am having trouble printing the activity, most specifically the game board. I don't think it's my computer so I was wondering if others have had trouble too? Thanks so very much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily! I've heard of people having difficulty printing some other of my items, but not this one yet. A few other bloggers have experienced the same issues and the best that we can come up with is that it's a software compatibility issue. As far as I know, no one has come up with a good solution for the printing problems, but we're still looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience!

      Delete
    2. Emily, send me an email at cmanchester57@gmail.com and we'll see if I can send it in another format.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...