Friday, August 30, 2013

SLPs Hopping Back Into School: Who Works in Your School?

Hey everyone! Welcome to the "SLPs Hopping Back Into School" Blog Hop!  I've teamed up with some of your favorite SLP bloggers to bring you some new materials and a chance to win some awesome prizes!!


The rules are simple...Hop through the different blogs and download a back to school themed freebie!  While you're there, pick up a letter (see the bottom of this post for mine).  Unscramble the words and enter them into the Rafflecopter on the last blog post!

The prizes are AWESOME and I wish I could enter! Here's what you could win:





Now, here's my freebie:



"Whoo Works in Your School?" helps you work on WH- questions and to target vocabulary, specifically occupations within a school!  Here's a peek:


There are 12 question cards in total and you can download HERE.


Back to the hop!  Here's your clue:



Ready for more hopping?






Thanks for stopping by and happy hopping!


Thanks so much to our sponsors:

8 comments :

  1. Great for people who help us unit...thanks.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doing this blog hop was so much fun! Thanks for the freebies and great prizes.

    Kelly
    Speech2u

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great, I can use this with quite a few of my kids. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blog hops are so much fun! Thanks for sharing :)

    Abby
    Schoolhouse Talk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. I love the owls!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carrie - I landed on an older post of yours about monthly language calendars (homework. I followed the link but they do not archive the older calendars - I was wondering if you happened to save all of 2012's calendars and if you would be able to email them to me - I loved your idea of attaching them to the monthly newsletter. Tx! Sherri

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very impressed by this post, this site has always been pleasant news. Thank you very much for such an interesting post. Keep working, great job! In my free time, I like play game: imgtaram. What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This article is really fantastic and thanks for sharing the valuable post

    supersmashflash2s.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...