Monday, September 2, 2013

New-ish TPT items

Over the summer, I added two new items to my TPT store, but never blogged about them!  I'm not going to go into a lot of detail, but figured I'd share them with you here.



Apple Trouble Book Companion
Last year I wrote a Book of the Week post about "Apple Trouble!" by Ragnhild Scammel (you can read that post HERE).  It's one of my favorite books and I definitely use it every fall.  Since I do use it every year, I decided to create some new activities.  This packet contains story props as well as activities to target prepositions, negatives, vocabulary, and story retelling.  There is an open ended game board as well.


You can find this packet HERE.

20 Seasonal and Thematic Open Ended Game Boards
I love using thematic game boards with my articulation groups and to increase motivation for language tasks as well.  I decided to make game boards for each month of the year and for some of my favorite themes as well.


The seasonal games included are:

August: Back to School
September: Orchard Outing
October: Halloween Candy Hunt
November: Turkey Trot
December: Present Parade
January: Penguin’s Journey
February: Here Comes Spring (Groundhog)
March: Go for the Gold
April: April Showers
May: Buzzing Bumblebee
June: Follow the Fish
July: Fireworks Fun

Additional Themes:

Alphabet Blocks
Carnival Capers
Farm Animal Round-Up
Zoo-bilee
Treasure Hunt
Puppy Paradise
Mice-capades
Start Your Engines

You can find the board game packet HERE.

I hope to get to work on creating some new materials (including freebies) as soon as I start seeing kids!  What kind of materials are you looking for in the future?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...