This month's topic is Language Apps! Here are my favorites (in no particular order):
- Speech With Milo Interactive Storybook (Doonan Speech Therapy): I love this app for many reasons. Basically, it's great for my preschool kiddos. They can listen to the story, interact with the pages, and record themselves retelling the events on the page. Plus, it's a bargain at only $1.99!
- Language Adventures (Smarty Ears, $14.99): This app/board game can be used to target a variety of objectives and is a ton of fun for the kids!
- Rainbow Sentences (Mobile Education Store, $7.99): This is a great app for working on syntax, expanding utterances, and so much more! I wrote a full review on this app that you can read HERE.
- Syntax Workout (Virtual Speech Center, $16.99): I have a group of students who will do just about anything for a few minutes of "reward" with this app! They don't mind "working" so that they can work some more with the app! What's not to love about that? This is another app I've reviewed in the past, check it out HERE.
- Cookie Doodle (Shoe the Goose, $0.99): OK, this is technically NOT a language app...but the language potential is endless! Follow the directions of the recipe, sequence the steps, decorate and describe a cookie. There are so many things you can do with this app and the kids just love it!
And there you have my top 5 language apps! What are yours?