Sunday, December 1, 2013

2013 Edublog Awards Nominations

Talk about last minute! Just in time for the midnight EST deadline, here is my Edublog Awards Nomination Post!


  • Best individual blog: Playing With Words 365. Katie does such a great job providing information that is useful for both parents and professionals!
  • Best group blog: Speechie Freebies. Everyone loves a freebie and this site has a ton!
  • Best student blog: Speechy Musings. Such great information and materials that I sometimes forget that Shannon is still a student!
  • Best ed tech / resource sharing blog: PrAACtical AAC. This is your one-stop shop for all of your AAC needs.
  • Most influential blog post of the year: If Only I Had Superpowers, Dear Prospective Adoptive Parent (I was on my way to grab a link to nominate a different post by CC and ran across this one. I can't believe I had forgotten it because I was very moved by it!)
  • Best twitter hashtag: #SLPeeps of course!
  • Best free web tool:  Picto4Me. Great for making communication boards!
  • Lifetime achievement: Speaking of Speech I believe this was the first speech therapy materials sharing site.
Good luck to all the nominees!!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...