Sunday, January 5, 2014

SLP Secret Santa Exchange

Throughout the year and half that I've been blogging, I've made some pretty amazing friends along the way!  When I started this journey, my main goal was to "give back" to the field. I've found and used some awesome materials that have made my practice more fun and my planning much easier and I wanted to do the same for other SLPs.  I never would have imagined how close I would have become to other SLP bloggers, but I'm happy to count so many of them as friends!



In fact, a few of us got together and decided to do a Secret Santa gift exchange!  My Secret Santa was Maureen from The Speech Bubble!  Here's what I got:


A gift set from Crabtree & Evelyn in one of my all-time favorite scents - Pomegranate! And...


...How cute is this SLP wreath?!?!  I've seen burlap wreath tutorials on Pinterest and have always wanted to do one!  I was so excited to see how this one made by my crafty Secret Santa came out!  I'm definitely taking this one to work, but I may just need to try to make one for home!

Thank you so much Maureen! I LOVE my gifts!!! <3

I had Jessica from Consonantly Speaking.  If you don't know Jessica, she is a HUGE Lego fan and she's getting married soon!  I found these cute Wedding Legos at Amazon and I thought she and her fiance would get a kick out of them! While searching Amazon, I came across these Speech-ified Legos that I thought were pretty fun too!

Did you do a secret santa exchange at work or with friends? What was your favorite gift (that you got or that you gave)?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...