Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thanksgiving Round Up!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is only three weeks away!  I had every intention to finish all of my Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving this year, but I'm not sure that's going to happen!  I digress...I know many of  you may be prepping for your therapy sessions and want to include some fun Thanksgiving themed items, so I figured I'd share a round-up of my Thanksgiving posts from last year:


  • I Know an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Pie:  This is one of my favorite books for Thanksgiving! This post has links to some fun free activities from other blogs that you can use to accompany the book.


  • Articulation Turkeys:  This is a FREE printable to target single word articulation skills. I included blank pages as well so that you can use the turkeys to address other sounds as well as language targets.


  • Thanksgiving Bingo:  This is another FREEBIE designed to target Thanksgiving vocabulary in a fun way!

I will be adding some new posts about Thanksgiving this year, but I wanted to make sure you didn't miss the old ones!


Happy November!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...