Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Reading

graphic by Teach4Real

Remember being a kid and getting the dreaded Summer Reading list?  I think the thought that passed through my mind went something like this:  "I can't believe they expect us to read books over summer vacation!!!  Really?!? We're supposed to be on VACATION from school!" 

I think it's funny that now, as an adult, having summer vacation means that I get lots of time to READ!  I don't remember when the change happened, but I know I'm not the only one who went through this and now loves to read!  So, this is my summer reading list for this year:
If you're anything like me, you're always looking for something good to read next.  So, my question to you:  What books have you read and enjoyed this summer? What books are next on your "To Read" list?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...