Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Speachy Feedback Linky Party

This is such a fun idea, I just had to participate!  Nicole from Speech Peeps started this fun way to reward TPT customers just for leaving feedback!  She will be hosting these linky parties once per month (every third Monday), so you still have a chance to get in on the fun!  


Your part is easy...download something from my store and leave feedback.  Yup, that's it!  I will choose one "winner" from the feedback I receive and announce it here.  That winner will be able to pick one item from my store as a prize!  How fun is that?!?

Here goes...  The winner for this month is TPT user SusieSLP who left this comment on "Constructing Preschool Fun":
"Love this activity it is perfect for my private practice speech therapy program. I enlarged the game board, putting it on a manila folder, and we play with small trucks. Great fun! Now I am going to get the book to complete the set."
SusieSLP, email me at cmanchester57@gmail.com and let me know which item you'd like from my store!

Thanks to Nicole for starting this linky party! Head on over to her page by clicking the button below and see who else is participating!

Speech Peeps
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...